Sunday, April 12, 2009

I want an anime like cherry juice, fruit basket, ouran high school, or orange planet, help???

I really want to read or watch an anime like any of these cute romantic and good drawings not any thing that looks old or the drawing make the characters looked deformed. But nothing with magic or any thing the farthest i will go in the magic thing is fruit basket. HELP I NEED SOMETHING TO READ!!!





ps please no naruto or cowboy bebot or sailor moon or somthing. I think those are stupid sorry, no offence

I want an anime like cherry juice, fruit basket, ouran high school, or orange planet, help???
I say read the book %26quot;The Wallflower%26quot; its a lot like Ouran. You can watch the anime, but I personally think the character design is off.
Reply:Peach girl, and Tenshi Ja Nai!



world history

No comments:

Post a Comment